getting cytotec without doctor iGaming Glossary
- go site Affiliate: A website which promotes another iGaming business to potential players in exchange for a commission for referring clicks, leads, and sales.
- All In: Putting all player’s money in.
- All or Nothing: A term used in Keno for a ticket that pays only if all numbers were correct, otherwise the player loses the price of the ticket.
- Ante: A poker term used for an initial bet before receiving cards.
- Arm: In craps, a skilled player at throwing dices who changes the odds in his or her favor.
- Baccarat: A card game where a player needs to win against banker’s hand and collect cards closest to 9 points.
- Banker: The person in charge for a bank, usually the dealer.
- Bankroll: The total amount of money the player has for the game.
- Bet: The amount of money put at stake.
- Betting Limits: A term used in card games for minimum and maximum amounts of money that can be wagered in one bet.
- Bingo: A popular prize game of chance where a player has a card with numbers announced randomly by a caller. The first one who will get all the numbers in his or her card wins (usually calling out “bingo!”).
- Blackjack: A popular card game where the main task is to beat the dealer, but not exceeding 21.
- Blackjack Hand: A hand holding cards total of 21.
- Break-Even Point: The point of the game at which your bets equal your payoffs.
- Buy-in: Buying chips for your cash before starting the table game.
- Call: A poker term used for matching the current bet.
- Card Counting: A game strategy of keeping track of played cards to get an advantage against the dealer.
- Caribbean Stud Poker: A five-card table game where the players play against the dealer.
- Cash back: The return of player’s funds after meeting certain requirements, like reaching the total amount of bets or losses. It is often a part of reload bonuses.
- Casino Advantage (The House Edge): A reassured long-term edge that casino has over the players.
- Complaint: An issue the player experienced with a casino that should be resolved.
- Compliance officer: A person entitled within a company to ensure that company operates according to the national and international laws and regulations applied to the gambling industry.
- Craps: A popular table game played with dice where players make bets on the outcome of the roll.
- Deposit: An amount of money a player transferred to his casino account to play.
- Doubling-up (the Martingale System): A popular system used by players. Usually, after a loss they double their initial bet.
- Expected Win Rate: A predefined percentage of money players can win back in slot machines over time.
- Face Cards: The Jack, Queen, and King of any suit.
- Fees: The amount of money charged from players for a withdrawal or deposit according to the valid Terms and Conditions.
- Fish: A term used to define a player who always loses money.
- Flat Betting: A game strategy based on making bets of the same amount all over again.
- Full exclusion: A situation where the player’s account is permanently disabled.
- Gambling: The act of voluntary betting money on an uncertain outcome with an intent to make the profit.
- Gross Win: A total amount of payout including a player’s stake.
- Hand: The cards held by a player.
- Handle: A total amount of the money at risk.
- High Roller: A player who spends large money on gambling or take large stakes gamble.
- Hit Frequency: The rate of winning in slot machines. The hit frequency depends on the number of lines and type of the game. For example, video poker has a hit frequency of 45%, while most of slots are somewhere near 5%. Slots with progressive jackpots have an even lower rate, though the total amount of winning is much higher.
- Jackpot: A large winning in slots or lottery game. Progressive slot machines offer exceptionally large jackpots, which increased with every game played.
- KYC (Know Your Customer): An obligatory casino policy of verifying the identity of its clients.
- License Holder: An online casino that received a license to operate in a certain territory, jurisdiction or state.
- Live Casino (Live Dealer): A game type where a player deals with the online dealer and the game itself is broadcasted from the live studio. Live dealer games usually include baccarat, roulette and blackjack, though most casino games are possible.
- Long Run: A relatively long-term period needed for the ratio of wins and losses change substantially.
- Maximum Bet: The highest amount of bet a gambler can make at the gaming table.
- Multi-Player Casino: A type of games where gamblers play against each other.
- Negative Expectation: A situation where the casino has a mathematical advantage over the player. Even while a player can win in the short-term period, the longer he plays the less probable the long-term winning is.
- Net Revenue: Total winnings excluding any bonuses, promotions, and fees.
- Odds: A chance of a player to win.
- Online casino: A company who manages a gambling website. Standard games include slot machines, a wide range of popular card games.
- Payline: In slots number of lines where symbols land.
- Payment method: The way a player can use to deposit and withdraw funds from his account. Standard payment methods include wire transfer, banking card, and electronic payment system.
- Payment request: A request from a player to withdraw money from his casino account.
- Progressive betting: A system aimed at making a short-term profit, where players must win in multiple bets.
- Promo: Usually a bonus offers made by the online casino to encourage clients for further activity.
- Poker: A card game where players try to collect a winning combination of cards according to the rules of a specific game.
- Rake: A commission the casino charges each player for the poker game. It can be a fixed percentage or a certain amount.
- RNG (Random Number Generator): A mechanism that generates a random outcome in all online casino games like slots, card games, roulette, baccarat, craps, etc.
- Round: One cycle of a game.
- Scared Money: The amount of money the player is scared to lose.
- Shark: A skilled player.
- Shoe: A gaming device used to hold cards.
- Software provider: A company that develops online casino games and gambling software.
- Steaming: A term used in blackjack to describe a situation where a blackjack player has lost control over emotions because of how bad things are.
- Wager: The same as “bet”.
- Withdrawal: The process of taking money from your online casino account.